Car Battery & Cranking Diagnostic Tester
KONNWEI KW600 is the newest battery tester upgraded from the old classic backlit tester in the market, aiming at check battery health fast and accurately, as well as check the alternator working status. It’s a professional vehicle diagnostic tool for checking your battery system issues by using the graphing voltage monitoring tool, with its colour screen and unique pattern design, lifetime free update service, the KONNWEI KW600 is a perfect battery testing tool for your job and the family.
KONNWEI KW600 Description
KONNWEI KW600 is mainly targeted to analyze the battery healthy status to calculate the actual cold cranking, capability of the battery and the ageing extent, which provide reliable analysis evidence for the test and maintenance of the battery. KW600 notifies the users to replace the battery in advance when the battery getting aged
1. Identify battery status Good or Replace
2. Check Battery Capacity – Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating.
3. Check Internal resistance value (Ohm)
4. Display battery life in percentage (%)
5. Battery Cranking Test, load test
6. Battery Charging Test, Ripple Test
7. Graphing voltage real-time monitoring & review
8. All test results storage and review
9. Print/upload all test results and battery report on PC for deep analysis.
10. Lifetime update online Free
KW600 Support Languages
English, Japanese, French, German, Russian, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Italian
KW600 12V Battery Tester Features
1. Fast and smooth running speed with STM-32 chipset hardware
2. Accurate test results, using a high precision amplifier and calibrated by professional battery testing tool, KW600 reading accuracy up to 99%.
3. Wide testing range cover from CCA 100- 2000 , 30- 220 AH, best in the market.
4. Industry initiative graphical Battery Voltage real-time monitoring can be uploaded to PC for analysis.
5. Unique battery results display in percentage and meter mode.
6. Test all automotive cranking lead acid battery, including ordinary lead-acid battery, AGM flat plate battery, AGM spiral battery, and Gel battery, etc.
7. Polarity reverses connection protection, reverse connection will not damage the tester or affect the vehicle and battery.
8. Directly test the battery with loss of electricity, no need to full charge before testing.
9. Testing standards include currently the world’s majority of battery standards, CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB.
10. Data Storage and upload to PC for printing
11. Lifetime upgrade free by one-click smart cloud update
12. Large color screen LCD display, pattern design
KW600 Battery Tester Application
KW600 is used to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell. The major battery standards JIS, SAE, EN, DIN and IEC are supported.
Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell. The major battery standards JIS, SAE, EN, DIN and IEC are supported.
KONNWEI KW600 Specification
Display: 2.4” Color TFT screen
Operating Temperature : -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Power: 9 to 16 V provided via vehicle
Supported Battery type: CCA, ICE, EN, DIN, CA, BCI, MCA, SAE, GB, JIS
Device Dimensions: 16.5cm x 6cm x 2.5cm
Weight: 450 g
1* KONNWEI KW600 Battery Tester Unit
1* User’s Manual
1* USB Cable for upgrade and print
1* Safe packing box (plastic protection inside)